Severe Asthma

Do You Suffer From Severe Asthma Attacks?


If you do, you may qualify for a clinical research study if you (or your child who is at least 12 years old) have been hospitalized or required treatment with oral corticosteroids (like prednisone) at least twice in the past year for an asthma attack.

The LUSTER studies are testing an experimental medicine for severe, uncontrolled asthma.

​Contact Us To Learn More Or To See If You Qualify To Participate

2018 Appalachian Clinical Research